Saturday 5 September 2009

First Post!

Hello Everyone!
Welcome to Chronicaling X-Y and my first post!And for those who missed my posts,you know,you are the reason I'm back again!! Thank you Bookpusher and Avada Kedavra for all the love :)And everyone else who had been wondering where I disappeared to!I will be posting here,on my new blog and all ye folks linking here from Miss Nobody's Scribbles,I missed you all!Been busy with getting into college,adjusting and all and hence blogging took a backseat :(But heh,lookie,I'm back!And,with new things to bitch about!!
New readers,I'm sorry I forgot you there for a moment,but you are equally welcome to look around,and stick around if you happen to like my blog ;)

See you around!

4 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :-)

Miss_Nobody said...

Why thank you :)

Heidi V said...

Welcome back! I love your blog design...

Miss_Nobody said...

Thank you :)Thanks for the visit and follow :)

Post a Comment